Following two years of COVID restrictions, CUPE Ontario is launching the Women in Leadership Development (WILD) program for Indigenous, Black, and racialized women.
WILD is a radical new leadership program set to start in the Summer of 2022. This new training will equip Indigenous, Black, and racialized women to further think and act strategically and critically, build capacity to communicate with confidence, take risks and build bridges.
Most importantly, it will inspire us to be the creative and courageous leaders the movement needs.
The program will consist of:
- An in-person 5-day session in August 2022
- A leadership project
- Working with a mentor
- A closing weekend session in Spring 2023
We are looking for members from affiliated locals who:
- Have lived experience as a woman who is Indigenous, Black, or racialized
- Bring leadership experience or are new activists
- Come from across the province and sectors
This application is now live and will close July 1 2022 (click here for application)
Contact AROAP@cupe.on.ca if you have any questions or need more information.