*NEW AS OF SEPTEMBER 2017: International students who are members of Unit 1 (Teaching Assistants or RAs in lieu) are eligible to apply for a $200 rebate for UHIP. Members can only apply for the rebate once per academic year.

To file a claim fill out the form and attach a copy of your UHIP card.

CLICK HERE to download a copy of the UHIP rebate form.  (This form is a PDF that can be filled out on your computer. You will need to print out the completed version and sign it before submitting the claim.)  *PLEASE NOTE: We are working on updating our forms.  The current form lists the rebate as $150.  You can still use this form to apply for $200 while we are working on updating our forms.

Frequently Asked Questions

I forgot to make a UHIP claim last academic year. Can I still make a claim?

We can only honour claims made during the current academic year.  Unfortunately, we do not have the funds to maintain any additional “grace period” going forward.

If you have any other questions, please contact the Union office.