- Forms can be dropped off at the CUPE office (KTH B111). Outside of regular business hours, please use the dropbox beside the office door.
- The Benefits Committee will be meeting to discuss outstanding claims and PDF applications on Wednesday, Dec. 18th, at 1:00 PM in the CUPE office. All 3906 Members are welcome to attend!
- WHEN: Monday, Dec. 16th, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM | WHERE: BSB 104
- Voting to continue in BSB until 3:30 PM and resume in the JHE lobby Dec. 17th, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Remember to bring photo ID!
Now Available through the Indigenous Solidarity Working Group: Community Impact Grants!
The Indigenous Solidarity Working Group invites self-identified Indigenous persons to apply for the Community Impact Grant. The Community Impact Grant is intended to support self-identified Indigenous persons at McMaster in the work they do with Indigenous community, including – but not limited to – the planning and implementation of community-based programming, land-based learning opportunities, and capacity building. Grants of up to $500 are available to CUPE 3906 Members and non-Members alike. Those who wish to apply should request an application form by emailing email@example.com. While there is no deadline, the grants will be distributed to qualified applicants on the basis of first come, first served. The ISWG will be meeting to discuss the first round of applications in mid-January.
Holiday Office Closure: Dec. 18th – Jan. 6th
The CUPE office will be closed for the winter break from December 18th to January 6th. We thank our staff for all of their hard work over a very busy few months – particularly with two Units in bargaining – and hope they get some well-deserved rest!