We regret to inform members that as of March 31, 2019, our Emergency Medical Group Travel Coverage policy for our Sessional Faculty Members expired, and will not be renewed at this time.

Please feel free to contact our Broker, Craig Griffith, at McLean-Hallmark at cgriffith@mcleanhallmark.com or 1-888-404-0000, for offers on emergency medical travel coverage.