t2200 Forms

Brad WalchukGeneral

As a member of Unit 2 (Sessional Faculty) you are covered by the Employer’s “Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200) Form” policy for the purposes of claiming home office and travel expenses, where appropriate, when filing tax returns.

You should contact the Dean of your Faculty to receive your form.

If you need any help, or feel you should be eligible  for a T2200 but were denied please contact your Union at staff@cupe3906.org